Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord. ~Psalm 31:24

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Purpose

The purpose of this blog is not only to promote my clothing line. It is to encourage other women to live their dreams and do what they love. I would love feed back telling me what you think on any of the post. I want to discuss Women's issues and be a voice of encouragement. The Phenomenal Women clothing line stemmed from a Women's empowerment group started March 12 in Knoxville, TN. The group was called Phenomenal Women. We met once a month and discussed issues that we faced every day as women, mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters etc.. We all have so many roles and balancing them all can be a challenge. Since then I quit my job and moved my family to Nashville, TN in hopes to live my dreams and leave a legacy for my children that all things are possible to him or her who believes. January 22, 2011 the Phenomenal Women of Nashville was formed which is also a women's empowerment group that focuses on out reach to people in need.
                                                    Phenomenal Women Mission Statement

To empower women to fulfill their God given purpose while reaching out to others who are struggling to find their way. We serve as a support group, prayer group, and encouraging voice to ALL who express a need.
We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and through him we can do ALL things. We are leaders through humility, love, and encouragement. We seek to lift up Jesus and not ourselves. We represent the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment